Aloha all! We hope this message finds you safe and well in light of the world wide Covid-19 situation we are experiencing. It is a challenging time for all of us but the safety and health of all is of the utmost concern.
All current students should have been notified by email but the remainder of Spring II, which was scheduled to RESTART on Sunday April 5, has been cancelled. Students can either get a refund for the cancelled weeks, or credit for Spring Session III. Many students have chosen to donate to TCP and we appreciate that very much.
As a result of the recent on-line survey that we conducted, Spring Session III has been rescheduled to May 3–June 4 and will be a 5 week session. We are considering on-line alternative options should we be unable to have live in-person classes. FYI: Some classes will be offering trial on-line classes over the next 2 weeks.
Until then…..please stay safe. Be strong. Take care of yourselves and your loved ones. We hope this pandemic will subside sooner than later.
The situation with coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to develop and we have been monitoring the situation around the clock.
Everyone’s health and safety is of utmost importance. We apologize for this late notice but Taiko Center of the Pacific (TCP) has decided to cancel all classes until April 5. Spring Session II will thus become a 3-week session rather than the planned 6-week session. Students who have already paid the full tuition for Spring Session II will receive a refund for half the session. If you choose to withdraw for the rest of Spring II, you will be refunded less the first week of classes. If you decide to withdraw for the rest of this session, please email:
We plan to resume classes on April 5 however, we will reassess the situation as the date draws nearer.
We sincerely apologize for this sudden and late notice but felt this was in the best interest of all at this time of uncertainty. We thank you for your kokua and understanding.